The Holland Fisheries Event 2022 offers exhibitors:
- A professional trade fair for the fishing and maritime industry, where real business is done.
- Two-day fair on Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- More than 100 stands across 6 halls at De Koningshof Party & Events in Urk.
- Around 3,000 visitors from the fishing and maritime world visit the fair.
- Stand prices are all inclusive: one table and two chairs, electricity (220 V), carpet tiles, partition walls, lighting, fascia board with name supplied by you, WiFi, lunch and dinner on Friday (for 2 persons) and a lunch box on Saturday (for 2 persons) and all drinks and snacks for you and your guests.
- Free promotion of your participation in HFE2022 in the list of exhibitors in the Visserijnieuws Special, on the website www.holland-fisheries.nl and via social media.
- Free parking for exhibitors close to the entrance with parking passes (there is also free parking for visitors).
- Exhibitors will be kept up to date through personal contact and digital newsletters.
Profile of exhibitors
At the Holland Fisheries Event, you’ll find manufacturers and suppliers from the fishing industry in fields such as shipbuilding and repair, electronics, communication, navigation, fishing gear and nets, propulsion and manoeuvring, safety and fish processing equipment, mechanical and support systems, education and training, fish auctions, financial services, brokerage, consultants, media, government and trade associations.
Book a stand